- 1(Of a patient, disease, or other condition) not given medical care: untreated cholera can kill up to half of those infectedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Heroin dependence remains a largely untreated medical condition in the United States.
- Use a very low utility estimate for the untreated disease state.
- Pain in cancer patients is often untreated among older and minority patients.
- 2Not preserved, improved, or altered by the use of a chemical, physical, or biological agent: untreated sewage is pumped directly into the seaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said the problem lay at Zwelitsha and the municipality was pumping raw untreated sewage into the Buffalo River.
- He said he was amazed to hear there were areas where untreated sewage is getting into a river.
- It is a well-known fact that untreated sewage is the major cause of polluted rivers, the world over.
Más definiciones de untreatedDefinición de untreated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.