Definición de untrustworthy en inglés:
Not able to be relied on as honest or truthful: Thomas considered her to be devious and untrustworthy these untrustworthy impressions were instinctive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The popular version implies that the Americans are untrustworthy and the British honest.
- He was intelligent and able, but deemed untrustworthy by most of his social and political equals.
- As the truth came out, the Government made itself look incompetent, deceitful and untrustworthy.
dishonest, deceitful, not to be trusted, double-dealing, treacherous, traitorous, two-faced, Janus-faced, unfaithful, duplicitous, dishonourable, unprincipled, unscrupulous, corrupt, shady, shifty, underhand;
British informal dodgy
Australian/New Zealand informal shonky
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A number of the battles fought during this conflict came to occupy an important place in Protestant culture and memory, while helping to reinforce notions of Catholic untrustworthiness and treachery.
- Others will be unsettled by a book that is written as if it were non-fiction yet clearly contains a fictional element, giving everything an air of untrustworthiness.
- It's hardly a foolproof sign of their untrustworthiness that they are thinking about how to minimize distrust.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda