Definición de untrustworthy en inglés:
Not able to be relied on as honest or truthful: Thomas considered her to be devious and untrustworthy these untrustworthy impressions were instinctive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The popular version implies that the Americans are untrustworthy and the British honest.
- He was intelligent and able, but deemed untrustworthy by most of his social and political equals.
- As the truth came out, the Government made itself look incompetent, deceitful and untrustworthy.
dishonest, deceitful, not to be trusted, double-dealing, treacherous, traitorous, two-faced, Janus-faced, unfaithful, duplicitous, dishonourable, unprincipled, unscrupulous, corrupt, shady, shifty, underhand;
British informal dodgy
Australian/New Zealand informal shonky
- Example sentences
- A number of the battles fought during this conflict came to occupy an important place in Protestant culture and memory, while helping to reinforce notions of Catholic untrustworthiness and treachery.
- Others will be unsettled by a book that is written as if it were non-fiction yet clearly contains a fictional element, giving everything an air of untrustworthiness.
- It's hardly a foolproof sign of their untrustworthiness that they are thinking about how to minimize distrust.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan