- Not inoculated with a vaccine to provide immunity against a disease: pockets of unvaccinated childrenMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We present rates of disease in vaccinated and unvaccinated children to provide the first evidence of an indirect effect from meningococcal conjugate vaccine.
- The authors compared the odds ratio for the prevalence of atopy in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children, and the OR for prevalence according to age.
- Health care professionals should continue to offer vaccine to unvaccinated persons after November and throughout the influenza season even after influenza activity has been documented in the community.
Más definiciones de unvaccinatedDefinición de unvaccinated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.