Not changing; constant or uniform: the unvarying routine of parsonage life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's the energy of these shows, the ones that are on every night at 7pm, that exerts a powerful control over us - flat, unvarying and constant.
- They wore an unvarying uniform of jeans and T-shirts.
- It goes beyond the fact that ‘fighting crime’ principally means beating up faceless gangs of men, clad in an unvarying uniform of black pants, sweaters and hats, who are assaulting innocent people in the street for no apparent reason.
- [as submodifier]: they found her to be unvaryingly politeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What he doesn't seem to count on is that even the most attentive audience will eventually lose interest in the unvaryingly high pace and become outright bored if you don't throw them a moment of peace to catch their breath.
- More and more plainly as the years went by, it reflected disbelief in the nostrums of neo-liberal reform that every government, left or right, unvaryingly proposed to its citizens.
- But it is unvaryingly supportive of the conservative patronising of the poor as unable to help themselves which characterises the bourgeois Left.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She begins to seek an end to the ‘cheerlessness, unvaryingness, grayness, staleness,’ and ‘airlessness’ of her life, yet performs no actions that may improve her situation insofar as the law of karma is concerned.
- Indeed in another place both He and the Father work; ‘My Father works hitherto, and I work’; showing in the first passage the unvaryingness of the works, in the second the identity.
- For communication to be possible, word-sound and word-meaning must both settle into unvaryingness.
Palabras que riman con unvaryingdairying
Definición de unvarying en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda