- Not experienced, skilled, or knowledgeable: he was unversed in Washington waysMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She felt silly and uncomfortable sat next to the silent man, but most of all she felt like a child, unversed and inexpert at speaking to adults and looked down at her hands awkwardly, trying to banish the unsettling feeling.
- By the way, for those unversed in HSR back story, here is the origin of Trogdor.
- I do think it's a usability issue, at least for the unversed and uninterested, for whom trackbacks could be really important and useful tools if they weren't quite so obtuse.
Más definiciones de unversedDefinición de unversed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.