Definición de unviable en inglés:
Not capable of working successfully; not feasible: the commission found the plan to be financially unviable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Arriva Trains Wales has denied that it is planning to end rail services at Carmarthen, but the association believes that poor quality connections could make the service unviable.
- He said: ‘It wasn't a popular route 95 per cent of the time and had become financially unviable for us.’
- It's virtually nothing but a support scheme for unviable French farmers whose ventures exist for historical and cultural, not economic, reasons.
- Example sentences
- By 1995, the fleet's unviability was unmistakable.
- Our bona fide demand for a special railway zone was rejected citing financial unviability.
- The appellant states that the unviability of these proposals demonstrates the lack of need for such facilities in this area, and that there is now no requirement for a community use on the land which has been vacant for several years.
Definición de unviable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan