Definición de unviable en inglés:
Not capable of working successfully; not feasible: the commission found the plan to be financially unviable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Arriva Trains Wales has denied that it is planning to end rail services at Carmarthen, but the association believes that poor quality connections could make the service unviable.
- He said: ‘It wasn't a popular route 95 per cent of the time and had become financially unviable for us.’
- It's virtually nothing but a support scheme for unviable French farmers whose ventures exist for historical and cultural, not economic, reasons.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By 1995, the fleet's unviability was unmistakable.
- Our bona fide demand for a special railway zone was rejected citing financial unviability.
- The appellant states that the unviability of these proposals demonstrates the lack of need for such facilities in this area, and that there is now no requirement for a community use on the land which has been vacant for several years.
Definición de unviable en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda