- Not violated or desecrated: the ground above the stone was undisturbed, the stone unviolatedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A court has determined, based on the testimony of several witnesses, that her wish would have been to remain unviolated by a feeding tube if she had no hope of recovering.
- Eliot's famous remark about Henry James, that he had a mind so fine it was unviolated by an idea, seems to me to reflect such a state as the ideal for an artist, or perhaps for anyone.
- The abductors are left unviolated at the outer aspect of the ilium.
Más definiciones de unviolatedDefinición de unviolated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.