- (Of a place) having had no people visit it: Antarctica remained unvisited until the late 18th centuryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He, trained as a carpenter, was commissioned by the local agricultural cooperative and was charged with helping to keep economic activity alive in this largely unvisited region of the country.
- It wants to take world-class racing to previously unvisited territories - and the cars used in the competition will all be equal.
- He narrates the action in hindsight, gazing out over that freezing white mass, a continent unvisited by humans until the 20th century.
Más definiciones de unvisitedDefinición de unvisited en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.