- 1(Of a person) out of work or doing unpaid work: unwaged adults claiming income supportMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A 70% reduction in costs is available for unwaged persons with less than upper secondary education and pensioners with non-means tested allowances.
- Isn't it time the British music industry and their promoters got less greedy, especially as some of their main customers are unwaged kids and students?
- The project is run daily from 10.30 am to 4.15 pm and the cost per teenager is £12 for unwaged families and £14 for waged families.
- 1.1(Of work) unpaid: we are pressing for recognition of unwaged workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Student mothers are especially over-worked because in addition to school-work they must do the unwaged work of mother everywhere.
- Demands included welfare benefits at the European level for all women, including immigrant women, and for the government to implement the 2000 law to measure and value unwaged work.
- A recent national study showed that women caring for ill or disabled family members in the USA contribute over $200 billion a year in unwaged work.