- (Of a place) without enclosing or defensive walls: Venice was an unwalled cityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Decried by many Catholics, Ronsard among them, the edict gave royal permission to Protestants to gather, preach, and worship in unwalled cities and on the outskirts of walled cities, such as Paris.
- A metal scaffolding framework was visible through the window frames, based on an unwalled area of the building, probably the garden the executive would be looking out on while working.
- No, the true opposite of a fort isn't an unwalled city.
Más definiciones de unwalledDefinición de unwalled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.