Definición de unwarranted en inglés:
Not justified or authorized: I am sure your fears are unwarranted
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Again this is an unwarranted interference in the right of people to be fat, or thin, as they choose.
- I reiterate to the House that this bill is unnecessary, unwarranted, and dangerous.
- I'm not saying that Catwoman is perfect, but all the negative hype surrounding it is unwarranted.
unjustified, unjustifiable, indefensible, inexcusable, unforgivable, unpardonable, uncalled for, gratuitous, unnecessary, undue, unreasonable, unjust, groundless, inappropriate, unsuitable, unseemly, unbecoming, improper, ill-advised, excessive, immoderate, disproportionate, inordinate
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Article 9 of the election law stipulates that government officials shall not unwarrantedly influence elections or engage in acts that will influence election outcomes.
- Some of the pieces illustrated were not Irish, and others were awarded unwarrantedly early dates, yet few if any outright fakes can be discerned from its pages.
- Last month, a federal appeals court in California dramatically and unwarrantedly expanded the scope of the federal criminal law prohibiting "unauthorized access" to computers and electronic mail.
Palabras que riman con unwarrantedunpatented
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda