Not wavering; steady or resolute: she fixed him with an unwavering stare
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With unwavering resolve we support plurality, egalitarianism, and the political process.
- You've got to just hold steady and steadfast and unwavering in certain situations.
- I'm lucky that I've had unwavering support on this from my parents, my friends, and my advisors.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He said some of these ‘compromise some important principles to which I adhere unwaveringly.’
- Having been at SFU longer than I care to disclose, I can unwaveringly state that this period of The Peak's history is really a black spot on its reputation.
- Within his own country, he has been unwaveringly à la page.
Palabras que riman con unwaveringflavouring (US flavoring)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda