Definición de unwise en inglés:
(Of a person or action) not wise or sensible; foolish: it is unwise to rely on hearsay evidence unwise policy decisions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I believe the firemen deserve a decent pay rise but they were unwise to ask for 40 per cent.
- Having said that, it would be an unwise team that chose to take liberties with this feisty Currie team.
- It would be a very unwise person who assumed that a particular drug substance was compatible with any excipient.
- [sentence adverb]: unwisely, she repeated the remark to her motherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Friday I was walking through the Midwest Federal building, through the ground-floor arcade of unwisely named stores.
- Then he observed, perhaps unwisely, that the prospect of England winning the World Cup in 2006 was ‘a real possibility’.
- Dean, a delightful man who later became a friend, unwisely followed this advice and called the police, who accused him of trespassing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan