Definición de unwise en inglés:
(Of a person or action) not wise or sensible; foolish: it is unwise to rely on hearsay evidence unwise policy decisions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I believe the firemen deserve a decent pay rise but they were unwise to ask for 40 per cent.
- Having said that, it would be an unwise team that chose to take liberties with this feisty Currie team.
- It would be a very unwise person who assumed that a particular drug substance was compatible with any excipient.
- [sentence adverb]: unwisely, she repeated the remark to her motherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Friday I was walking through the Midwest Federal building, through the ground-floor arcade of unwisely named stores.
- Then he observed, perhaps unwisely, that the prospect of England winning the World Cup in 2006 was ‘a real possibility’.
- Dean, a delightful man who later became a friend, unwisely followed this advice and called the police, who accused him of trespassing.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda