Definición de upbeat en inglés:
(In music) an unaccented beat preceding an accented beat.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The song has three stanzas of six lines, carrying four stresses downbeats separated by upbeats.
- But havoc and harmony learn to coexist, most harmoniously on ‘Circle Square Triangle’, whose guitars punch thick upbeats despite an ungainly note count.
- There are a lot of upbeats, up in the air, which is great for dancing but really hard for an orchestra.
adjetivoinformal Volver al principio
Cheerful; optimistic: he was upbeat about the company’s future
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His speeches are upbeat and optimistic because this is the style of Michael Gove, a key Cameron adviser.
- Hartley has every right to be upbeat and optimistic about his life at the present time.
- Everett had used it a lot when he spoke and it sounded so optimistic and upbeat coming from him.
Palabras que riman con upbeatdownbeat • drumbeat
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda