- A person who upholsters furniture, especially professionally.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lala's father is a furniture upholsterer who moves his family from Mexico City to Chicago and then to San Antonio in search of a better life.
- Nan's eye for hidden treasure extends to furniture; she dug two armchairs out of an upholsterer's basement.
- The firm employed approximately one hundred specialized workers including gilders, carpenters, upholsterers, repairmen, and glaziers.
Más definiciones de upholstererDefinición de upholsterer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.