- 1(In the UK) a secondary school for children aged from about fourteen upwards, generally following on from a middle school.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today, she regularly visits other Montessori middle and upper schools across North America and around the world, observing and consulting.
- Bedfordshire County Council operates a three-tier education system, with lower, middle and upper schools.
- If we raise money from selling off shops in Bingley to use on upper schools or special schools, then that seems a sensible use of our capital.
- 1.1The section of a school which comprises or caters for the older pupils.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Around 400 Year 9 to Year 13 pupils from the upper school building spilled into the town centre to oppose war as police were called to try to dispel the crowds.
- Half of the pupils at the upper school will spend the day at Lockeridge with the infants' classes.
- The middle school is on the same campus as the upper school but we used separate buildings.
Más definiciones de upper schoolDefinición de upper school en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.