Definición de upper school en inglés:
1(In the UK) a secondary school for children aged from about fourteen upwards, generally following on from a middle school.
- Today, she regularly visits other Montessori middle and upper schools across North America and around the world, observing and consulting.
- Bedfordshire County Council operates a three-tier education system, with lower, middle and upper schools.
- If we raise money from selling off shops in Bingley to use on upper schools or special schools, then that seems a sensible use of our capital.
1.1The section of a school which comprises or caters for the older pupils.
- Around 400 Year 9 to Year 13 pupils from the upper school building spilled into the town centre to oppose war as police were called to try to dispel the crowds.
- Half of the pupils at the upper school will spend the day at Lockeridge with the infants' classes.
- The middle school is on the same campus as the upper school but we used separate buildings.
Definición de upper school en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India