- An upward surge in the strength or quantity of something; an increase: an upsurge in vandalism and violent crimeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the reasons for the recent upsurge of ethnic violence is to be found in the failure of modern states to separate warring factions.
- The recent upsurge in violence had forced a decision to cancel the scheduled tour, Merriman said.
- Intercommunal fighting continued fitfully, with occasional upsurges of intense violence.
Más definiciones de upsurgeDefinición de upsurge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.