Definición de urbane en inglés:
(Of a person, especially a man) courteous and refined in manner: he is charming and urbane a sophisticated, urbane man
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Educated at one of Shanghai's top universities, he's urbane, articulate in English and works in a foreign law firm.
- It was a terrible thing to say, especially since he is an urbane man.
- He was urbane and charming as, indeed, are most members of the Sri Lankan ruling elite.
suave, sophisticated, debonair, worldly, elegant, cultivated, cultured, civilized, well bred, worldly-wise;
courteous, polite, civil, well mannered, gentlemanly, gallant, courtly, charming, affable, tactful, diplomatic
- Example sentences
- He replied urbanely, ‘I like to look out for the interests of my friends.
- ‘Perhaps I do, Miss Sommers,’ he said urbanely.
- Shane stepped forward urbanely, and Tal did the same.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia