Definición de ureaplasma en inglés:
A small bacterium related to the mycoplasmas, characterized by the ability to metabolize urea.
- Genus Ureaplasma, order Mycoplasmatales
- In 40 cases the other bacteria made it impossible to recognise the results of ureaplasmas in culture.
- It allows the detection of ureaplasmas in case of parallel infections and identification of their species.
- It is likely that ureaplasmas can gain access to the prostate during an acute ureaplasmal infection of the urethra.
Definición de ureaplasma en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan