sustantivo (plural igual)
A wild sheep with long legs and relatively small horns, native to central Asia.
- Ovis vignei, family Bovidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was expected that competition for food and habitat would result in the urial suffering on both counts.
- This urial, the most beautiful of the Urial sheep, is represented in a great number in Turkmenistan.
- The locations of both urial and livestock were plotted on a map of the area.
mid 19th century: from Punjabi ūrīal.
Definición de urial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.