sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A compound formed by partial hydrolysis of RNA. It is a nucleoside containing uracil linked to ribose.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The nucleotide uridine is never found in DNA and thymine is almost exclusively found in DNA.
- These studies show that sucrose breakdown and starch synthesis are restricted by the levels of adenine and uridine nucleotide cofactors.
- Arginine, uridine, and uracil were added as needed.
Más definiciones de uridineDefinición de uridine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.