1Relating to urine.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.
- She warns that any man who believes he may suffer from a urinary problem should seek medical advice for a proper diagnosis before self - treating.
- Her indwelling urinary catheter was removed, and her urine output remained in normal range.
1.1Relating to or denoting the system of organs, structures, and ducts by which urine is produced and discharged, in mammals comprising the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra: the urinary tract
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The urinary system consists of the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra.
- Infections in the kidney can spread through the urinary system to the bladder.
- Your urinary system is composed of your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: urin|ary
Definición de urinary en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda