plural sustantivo[treated as singular] Medicine
The diagnostic study of pressure in the bladder, in treating incontinence.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A routine preoperative evaluation, including urodynamics, was performed before the procedure.
- Patients with obstructed outflow were diagnosed either with urodynamics or clinically in the presence of a low urinary flow together with an incompletely emptying bladder in accordance with standard urological practice.
- In ambulatory urodynamics, the urinary system is monitored with the person walking around, with catheters connected to a portable computer.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The loss of small amounts of urine in spurts during coughing and in the absence of urge strongly suggests a diagnosis of urodynamic stress incontinence.
- Cystometric and urodynamic studies confirm the diagnosis.
- The conservative and surgical treatments will depend on the patient's preference, condition, and urodynamic diagnosis.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: uro|dynam¦ics
Definición de urodynamics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda