- An identification used by a person with access to a computer, network, or online service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Paid access informational sites have usernames and passwords, which travel with you as you go from page to page.
- Anyone who knows my username and password can access resources intended for me, even if they're not really me.
- One cannot expect that ordinary users have different usernames, passwords and e-mail addresses for all of the Web sites that they visit.
Más definiciones de usernameDefinición de username en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.