sustantivo[mass noun] Roman Law
The right to enjoy the use and advantages of another’s property short of the destruction or waste of its substance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is widely recognized that agriculture, wherein crops can grow again and no serious effect is made on the soil or the land, is an appropriate usage of the right of usufruct.
- In men's wills, usufruct on the husband's property is left to widows under condition that they give up their right to dowry and extradotal goods in favour of offspring.
- Landowners do not own groundwater as owner of the land, they just have a right to the usufruct of the water and not the water itself.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He described it as a proprietary right and the rights of the individual members of the clan or group were the possessory or usufructuary rights.
- It was emphasised by him that the usufructuary rights that were referred to, which may not have been proprietary in character, nonetheless, depended wholly on the community title.
- ‘Owner’ includes a lessee, a usufructuary or any other person having a beneficial interest in the land.’
Definición de usufruct en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda