- An imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect. The opposite of dystopia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "Brooklyn's a place that has taken on an identity as this sort of creative utopia," Butler said.
- People seem to regard Fire Island as a utopia, and it's not hard to discern why.
- The social utopia you crave is an anathema to a majority.
mid 16th century: based on Greek ou 'not' + topos 'place'; the word was first used in the book Utopia (1516) by Sir Thomas More.
Más definiciones de utopiaDefinición de utopia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.