Definición de vaccine en inglés:
1An antigenic substance prepared from the causative agent of a disease or a synthetic substitute, used to provide immunity against one or several diseases: there is no vaccine against HIV infection
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Immunisation with the influenza vaccine is recommended for asthmatic people.
- They have proved that a vaccine which immunises against the disease is more likely to work in humans.
- These children show few adverse reactions to routine vaccinations, including live vaccines.
1.1 Computing A program designed to detect computer viruses and inactivate them.
- A vaccine should consume fewer network resources than the virus against which it provides immunity.
- I have been working on the computer vaccine for five years.
- Do you have problem with your computer vaccine when it's service period is over?
late 18th century: from Latin vaccinus, from vacca 'cow' (because of the early use of the cowpox virus against smallpox).
Definición de vaccine en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan