- A railway vehicle brake operated by changes in pressure in a continuous pipe which is generally kept exhausted of air by a pump and controls similar brakes throughout the train.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may be admitted that with the increase in speeds and loads, few railways now use the vacuum brake.
- Johanns was thoroughly burnt but managed to stop the train by using a vacuum brake.
- The manifold is sealed with a spin-welded end cap (which also serves as a mounting bracket for the vacuum brake booster).
Más definiciones de vacuum brakeDefinición de vacuum brake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.