- Erratic and unpredictable in behaviour or direction: the vagarious behaviour of some particlesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The emotional goal was to eliminate vagarious, capricious, out-of-touch control by the powerful past presidents.
- It's a very vagarious server and sometimes returns a session timeout error, but most of the times you will download the files just fine.
- The generalization capability of the self-organizing network can cope with vagarious operating conditions which have not been encountered during the training phase and hence a give correct classification result.
Más definiciones de vagariousDefinición de vagarious en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.