- A bacterial infection of the vagina causing a smelly white discharge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our study was powered primarily to look at the influence of bacterial vaginosis rather than chlamydial infection on miscarriage.
- A recent study found that women with an infection called bacterial vaginosis were nine times more likely to have a miscarriage than uninfected women.
- Bacterial vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection.
Más definiciones de vaginosisDefinición de vaginosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.