A valley (used in place names or as a poetic term): the Vale of Glamorgan
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was completed in 1810 by the engineer John Rennie and passes through a rural landscape, over chalk vales and river valleys, winding its way through villages, market towns and the city of Bath.
- ‘Out in the country, in the villages of the moors, dales and vales where most of these photographs were taken, little seemed to have changed since before the war,’ he writes.
- For hundreds of years they have worked the dales, the vales, the moors and rest of Yorkshire's countryside and moulded it into the scenery we admire so much today.
vale of tears
- literary The world regarded as a scene of trouble or sorrow: they hadn’t asked to come into this vale of tearsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The forms of common worship are sufficient to all the joys and sorrows that befall us in this vale of tears.
- While God reigns in heaven, human beings inhabit an inferior and comparatively worthless vale of tears.
- The world is the theater of God's activity and a place of soul-making rather than simply an unhappy vale of tears.
Palabras que riman con valeail, ale, assail, avail, bail, bale, bewail, brail, Braille, chain mail, countervail, curtail, dale, downscale, drail, dwale, entail, exhale, fail, faille, flail, frail, Gael, Gail, gale, Grail, grisaille, hail, hale, impale, jail, kale, mail, male, webmail, nonpareil, outsail, pail, pale, quail, rail, sail, sale, sangrail, scale, shale, snail, stale, swale, tail, tale, they'll, trail, upscale, vail, veil, surveil, wail, wale, whale, Yale
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán