Definición de valley en inglés:
sustantivo (plural valleys)
1A low area of land between hills or mountains, typically with a river or stream flowing through it: [in place names]: the Thames Valley [as modifier]: the valley floor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has such beautiful farmland, mountains, valleys, and rivers that one-fifth of the country is designated as national parkland.
- Mountains, valleys, and rivers provide memorable scenery for tourists.
- The steep hills and valleys also offer superb rivers for white-water rafting.
2 Architecture An internal angle formed by the intersecting planes of a roof, or by the slope of a roof and a wall.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Check flashings at valleys, chimneys, dormers, vent pipes, and other roofing protrusions.
- Roof outlets, valleys, gutters and overflows need to be inspected and cleaned twice each year, once in the autumn and once in the spring.
- One of the valleys in the church roof needs repairs immediately.
Palabras que riman con valleyAli, alley, Allie, Ally, bally, dally, dilly-dally, farfalle, galley, Halley, mallee, Mexicali, pally, Raleigh, rally, reveille, sally, tally
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda