sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- Legal consideration having some economic value, which is necessary for a contract to be enforceable: an agreement made for valuable consideration [count noun]: of a kind which might in law be a good and valuable considerationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Accordingly, a grantee who takes the lease for valuable consideration takes it as if he were buying a registered estate, and in consequence is not bound by any minor interest which is not protected on the register.
- It follows that a debt may only be released by an agreement for valuable consideration or by an agreement under seal.
- There is no valuable consideration passing from the trustee to the contributor.
Más definiciones de valuable considerationDefinición de valuable consideration en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.