- The systematic and critical assessment by an organization of every feature of a product to ensure that its cost is no greater than is necessary to carry out its functions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He tended to analyze problems using straightforward frameworks such as present value analysis and basic valuation models.
- Concepts such as standardization, procurement, budgets, and value analysis can be difficult to learn outside of a formal education program.
- The value analysis team reviews all new products.
Más definiciones de value analysisDefinición de value analysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.