Definición de valueless en inglés:
Having no value; worthless: cherished but valueless heirlooms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're worthless as commodities, but not valueless to humankind.
- It's fine to have compensation, but after three or four year it's valueless.
- Doing so would mean that a product that has a value becomes valueless.
worthless, of no (financial) value, of little/negligible value, trifling;
inferior, substandard, second-rate, third-rate, poor-quality, low-quality, low-grade, cheap, shoddy, trashy, rubbishy, tawdry, gimcrack, twopenny-halfpenny, Brummagem;
(be valueless)would fetch nothing
pointless, useless, to no purpose, (of) no use, unprofitable, profitless, futile, vain, in vain, to no avail, to no effect, fruitless, senseless, unproductive, purposeless, idle, worthless, ineffective, unavailing, nugatory, unrewarding, thankless
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The scene of writing is a potential country-at-war, physically contested, overcompetitive, infected, an inescapable grid of emptiness and valuelessness.
- The feeling of valuelessness was reached with the realization that the overall character of existence may not be interpreted by means of the concept of ‘aim,’ the concept of ‘unity,’ or the concept of ‘truth.’
- Likewise, queer theory casts itself not as immorally negative rebellion but as amorally positive, all-embracing, post-humanitarian valuelessness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán