Definición de vandal en inglés:
1A person who deliberately destroys or damages property belonging to others: the rear window of the car was smashed by vandals
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Council chiefs have slammed vandals who deliberately damaged a historic priory.
- Generous people have raised money to replace church windows that were destroyed by vandals.
- A mother has hit out at vandals who damaged a memorial to her teenage daughter.
2 (Vandal) A member of a Germanic people that ravaged Gaul, Spain, Rome (455), and North Africa in the 4th-5th centuries.
- At Carthage, the pirate kingdom of the Vandals outlived imperial Rome by several decades.
- Worse, the Vandals had entered into North Africa, cutting Rome off from its supply of grain.
- The Vandals occupied North Africa, successfully assimilating late Roman art.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan