Definición de vascularize en inglés:
verbo[with object] Biology & Anatomy
Provide (a tissue or structure) with vessels, especially blood vessels; make vascular: (as adjective vascularized) vascularized pelvic fins
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More recently, vascularized bone graft from the distal radius has been shown to result in accelerated healing.
- Angiographically, it is a poorly vascularized lesion, deriving its blood supply from the hepatic arterial system.
- The skin of birds is composed of an epidermis and a well vascularized dermal layer.
- Example sentences
- Poor vascularization of the target area is one of the reasons that high-dose antibiotic therapy is needed to treat malignant otitis externa.
- Their prominent vascularization poses a risk of hemorrhage.
- More work is necessary to delineate whether this could be one of the driving forces for increased vascularization.
Definición de vascularize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan