sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A pituitary hormone which acts to promote the retention of water by the kidneys and increase blood pressure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The amount of water your body gets rid of is regulated by an anti-diuretic hormone called vasopressin.
- Researchers found that hormones and peptides such as estrogen, progesterone, oxytocin and vasopressin played a big role in how well these animals cared for their young.
- Additionally, prolonged exposure to stress induces increased levels of thyroid hormones and vasopressin.
Más definiciones de vasopressinDefinición de vasopressin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.