- A person who introduces and plays music videos on television.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Years ago, Adam Curry was an MTV veejay, who registered the mtv.com domain before the network even understood what was going on with the Web.
- A popular veejay, a sought-after anchor and TV shows presenter, Mini Mathur says it's a variety of creative pursuits that spices up her life.
- If you're unfamiliar with him, Curry is the former MTV veejay who co-invented podcasting, and his DSC is one of the top podcasts in the world.
1980s: representing a pronunciation of VJ, short for video jockey, on the pattern of deejay.
Más definiciones de veejayDefinición de veejay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.