- A New Zealand plant of the daisy family, which has greyish hairy leaves and forms hummocks which look like sheep from a distance.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Raoulia eximia, family Compositae
- The vegetable sheep are not inaptly named, for at a distance an inexperienced shepherd might perhaps be misled.
- The ridge is broad, flat, and speckled with vegetable sheep and half a dozen brightly coloured alpine plants I can't put a name to.
- A mat plant related to this vegetable sheep grows in very dry places.
Más definiciones de vegetable sheepDefinición de vegetable sheep en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.