Definición de vegetarian en inglés:
A person who does not eat meat or fish, and sometimes other animal products, especially for moral, religious, or health reasons.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are potentially as many reasons for becoming a vegetarian as there are vegetarians in the world.
- Remember that this recipe would be ideal for vegetarians if you used vegetable stock in place of chicken stock.
- Even vegetarians and vegans are not safe from the food scare epidemic.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to vegetarians or vegetarianism: a vegetarian restaurant
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There aren't many vegetarian restaurants in this city, and not everyone can afford them.
- It's a 100 mile round trip but decent vegetarian restaurants are few and far between.
- In fact, I had completely forgotten that we were eating in a vegetarian restaurant.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most of the arguments that deal with vegetarianism are based on personal morals, which means that there will never be a right or wrong answer.
- However, while the West is embracing vegetarianism, developing countries have been going the other way.
- This food crisis has set me thinking about vegetarianism.
Palabras que riman con vegetarianagrarian, antiquarian, apiarian, Aquarian, Arian, Aryan, authoritarian, barbarian, Bavarian, Bulgarian, Caesarean (US Cesarean), centenarian, communitarian, contrarian, Darien, disciplinarian, egalitarian, equalitarian, establishmentarian, fruitarian, Gibraltarian, grammarian, Hanoverian, humanitarian, Hungarian, latitudinarian, libertarian, librarian, majoritarian, millenarian, necessarian, necessitarian, nonagenarian, octogenarian, ovarian, Parian, parliamentarian, planarian, predestinarian, prelapsarian, proletarian, quadragenarian, quinquagenarian, quodlibetarian, Rastafarian, riparian, rosarian, Rotarian, sabbatarian, Sagittarian, sanitarian, Sauveterrian, sectarian, seminarian, septuagenarian, sexagenarian, topiarian, totalitarian, Trinitarian, ubiquitarian, Unitarian, utilitarian, valetudinarian, veterinarian, vulgarian
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda