- Covered with vegetation or plant life: densely vegetated wetlandsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The replacement of vegetated areas with concrete cover in high-density urban areas has a number of environmental drawbacks.
- Numerous river channels in the great southern delta were diverted again and again creating ever-increasing land masses and vegetated marshes interspersed with myriads of channels, potholes, and shallow lakes.
- Desert dunes shift as winds pick up sand grains and dump them elsewhere, potentially turning vegetated land into desert.
Más definiciones de vegetatedDefinición de vegetated en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.