Definición de vegetation en inglés:
1Plants considered collectively, especially those found in a particular area or habitat: the chalk cliffs are mainly sheer with little vegetation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Clear all grass or other vegetation from the area that you have selected.
- Aspergillus fumigatus is a common fungus that grows on soil, plant debris and rotting vegetation in the autumn and winter.
- The field was plowed just before planting, but natural vegetation was allowed to regrow during the experiment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By employing pollen analysis, scientists have been able to reconstruct past vegetational communities and analyse how those vegetation patterns have changed over time.
- Pollen from deposits also produces sequences of climatic and vegetational change, but these tend to be fairly localized.
- Indirect evidence suggests that changes in prairie vole grazing patterns and reproductive physiology may be in part responsible for vegetational changes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda