Definición de veggie en inglés:
1chiefly British Another term for vegetarian.
- Not being keen on traditional roasts and veg, I went for the veggie dish, a sweet and sour vegetable mix on a bed of rice, and found it an acceptable if unexciting meal.
- IT'S a family tradition to tuck into a huge veggie breakfast.
- Each day, residents are presented with a menu for the following day, offering a choice of four or five main meals, including a veggie option.
2 another term for vegetable.
- I purée steamed veggies, such as zucchini and carrots, and mix them with tomato paste and tomato sauce.
- I had veal with sautéed mushrooms, veggies and the best roasted potatoes I think I've ever had.
- I did like the assortment of steamed veggies - carrots, green beans etc. - that came with the plate.
Definición de veggie en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan