Definición de vehement en inglés:
Showing strong feeling; forceful, passionate, or intense: her voice was low but vehement vehement criticism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This prompted some vehement criticism from shareholders in May.
- Some of the most vehement criticism has come from New York itself.
- Leaders of the coalition are vehement in arguing that cooperation with the social movements should be a cornerstone of any new party.
passionate, forceful, ardent, impassioned, heated, spirited, urgent, fervent, fervid, strong, forcible, powerful, emphatic, vigorous, animated, intense, violent, fierce, earnest, eager, keen, enthusiastic, zealous, fanatical;
- Example sentences
- He vehemently denied the accusations and was released on bail.
- Essentially, it's the media pundits who most vehemently oppose modernisation.
- Some people don't seem to be very upset by the proposal, while others are vehemently opposed to the move.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan