- Marked with or as if with veins: [in combination]: a blue-veined cheeseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Maithris and I took our time, wandering through halls and chambers trimmed with gold leaf, floored with veined marble.
- The nine-foot long boulder, deeply veined with coloured sandstone sediments, has been cut into three four-inch thick slabs using massive diamond-toothed saws.
- She cradled my face with her veined hands and began weeping all over again.
Más definiciones de veinedDefinición de veined en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.