- 1Offer (small items) for sale, either from a stall or from a slot machine: there was a man vending sticky cakes and icesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's probably well known by now that Japan is the empire of vending machines, vending just about anything that can be vended.
- All flavors are available in bulk bags for retail sales, while eight come in prepacks for vending.
- Occupations among the poorer classes involved mainly domestic work but also included street vending, or small retail commerce in foodstuffs, coal or fish.
- 1.1 Law or • formal Sell (something): the company makes and vends environmentally friendly beauty productsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The store vends an array of offensive and defensive equipment such as armor, weapons and ammunition.
- The company vends dairy products, bacon, eggs and spring water.
- Inside and outside ballparks and arenas, there are always people vending programs.
early 17th century (in the sense 'be sold'): from French vendre or Latin vendere 'sell', from venum 'something for sale' + a variant of dare 'give'.
Más definiciones de vendDefinición de vend en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.