- It's probably well known by now that Japan is the empire of vending machines, vending just about anything that can be vended.
- All flavors are available in bulk bags for retail sales, while eight come in prepacks for vending.
- Occupations among the poorer classes involved mainly domestic work but also included street vending, or small retail commerce in foodstuffs, coal or fish.
- The store vends an array of offensive and defensive equipment such as armor, weapons and ammunition.
- The company vends dairy products, bacon, eggs and spring water.
- Inside and outside ballparks and arenas, there are always people vending programs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Like manufacturers, however, they generally add value to vendible commodities.
Early 17th century (in the sense 'be sold'): from French vendre or Latin vendere 'sell', from venum 'something for sale' + a variant of dare 'give'.
Palabras que riman con vendamend, append, apprehend, ascend, attend, befriend, bend, blend, blende, commend, comprehend, condescend, contend, defriend, depend, emend, end, expend, extend, fend, forfend, friend, impend, interdepend, lend, mend, misapprehend, misspend, offend, on-trend, Oostende, Ostend, perpend, portend, rend, reprehend, scrag-end, send, spend, subtend, suspend, tail end, tend, transcend, trend, underspend, unfriend, upend, weekend, wend
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: vend
Definición de vend en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.