sustantivo (plural pronunc. igual)
- (In France) the grape harvest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Vintners are busy with an early vendange, the annual grape harvest that normally does not start until mid-September.
- After a long, hot and indolent summer, Europe's winemakers enter a short period of frenetic activity, known in France as the vendange.
- When les vendanges have been completed, the harvest is celebrated by individual wine producers, who throw lavish parties featuring local gastronomy such as foie gras and escargots.
Más definiciones de vendangeDefinición de vendange en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.