- another term for phlebotomy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Increased venesection and requests for specimens are also likely to have psychological costs for the patients.
- I did a venesection in the same vein, the left arm had been on President Kennedy.
- Thirty had raised serum concentrations of transferrin and started regular venesection; four had liver abnormalities.
mid 17th century: from medieval Latin venae sectio(n-) 'cutting of a vein'.
Más definiciones de venesectionDefinición de venesection en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.