- 1The provision of fresh air to a room, building, etc.: ventilation of the mines had long been mechanizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The school building had a mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation system.
- Provide adequate ventilation with window fans when using adhesives, as some are toxic.
- Provide adequate ventilation to maintain indoor humidity levels between 30-60 %.
- 1.1 Medicine The supply of air to the lungs, especially by artificial means.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All patients 18 years old or older who were receiving mechanical ventilation in the medical ICU were eligible for participation.
- Long-term intermittent noninvasive ventilation is effective in reversing ventilatory failure and improving respiratory muscle function.
- Already she has stopped breathing on three separate occasions and has required artificial ventilation to stabilise her condition.
- 2Public discussion or examination of an opinion, issue, or complaint.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There has therefore been no significant public ventilation of the allegations now made against the doctor.
- After years of lobbying, successive governments inched towards a public ventilation of the reasons why so many innocent people suffered.
- So, no, there isn't really an effective remedy for the ventilation of these international law issues as they currently exist in Australia.
Más definiciones de ventilationDefinición de ventilation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.